All inquiries to
Business Address: Alphington, Victoria, Australia 3078
Nick is a physiotherapist & conditioning coach from Australia, currently living in Seattle, USA. He is the current High Performance Director and Head of Strength & Conditioning for OL Reign in the NWSL in the USA.
Previously Nick worked as a physiotherapist for Melbourne City FC in the A-League from 2012-16.
As an amateur athlete Nick competed in triathlon as well as surf life saving. Nick won 2 Victorian titles and 1 Australian title in the 2km run between 2012-2014.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (La Trobe University)
- Masters in High Performance Sport (ACU)
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning (ASCA)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Level 1 Community Athletics Coach (Athletics Australia)
- CPR & First Aid (Life Saving Victoria)